Atomic Learning Videos
Sweet Briar College has chosen Atomic Learning as an online software training resource for faculty, staff and students. It is our goal to prepare our community of learners and educators with the 21st-century skills needed for today’s world. Atomic Learning provides training on more than 110 of the most commonly used software applications, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, iLife, Moodle and many more. Atomic Learning breaks down each application into manageable tasks and explains each task through a one- to three-minute video tutorial. You can view a tutorial when you have a quick question about a program you’re using, or you can view a series of tutorials and master an entire application. With a subscription to Atomic Learning, our school has the following benefits available to them 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
- More than 30,000 tutorials on more than 110 software applications
- Workshops on topics such as blogging, podcasting, newsletter design, presentation and more
- Over 500 new tutorials added to the site every 45 days
- Free Storyboard Pro software and access to Atomic Learning’s popular Video Storytelling Guide
- Self-assessment tools
- Hundreds of Spanish language tutorials
- Closed captioning on thousands of tutorials
To go to Atomic Learning, just click here and enter your Sweet Briar username and password.
Please take advantage of this powerful resource, whether you use Atomic Learning for professional development, in the classroom or even for your own personal growth. If you have any questions about our online software training, please contact email@example.com.