ID Photo Information
As you prepare for your Sweet Briar experience, an important first step is obtaining a Sweet Briar Identification Card. Your Sweet Briar ID card provides you access to the library, various buildings on campus, and your meal plan. Your ID card may also be used as a debit card to make on-campus purchases at the Book Shop, Bistro, as well as a few locations in the town of Amherst. Information about using your ID card as a debit card is available on our Sweet Cash website (http://www.sweetbriarcard.com/).
Submit your photo for your student ID (you must be logged in)
Your photo must adhere to the following guidelines in order to be deemed acceptable. You will be notified via email if your photo is unacceptable and you will be required to submit an additional photo.
- Take your photo in front of a solid background ( example: in front of a completely white wall).
- Your entire face should appear in the photo.
- The photo should be in color.
- Only submit photos that show your shoulders and above; do not submit a full-body photo.
- If you are using a webcam, please make sure to look at the camera and not the screen.
Your ID card will be ready for pick-up during orientation check-in.