Room Selection Information
For Returning Students ...
The deadline for students to submit payment for the Re-enrollement Fee of $200 is March 16 at noon. Payments should be made to the Business Office. All returning students planning to live on campus for the following academic year must pay the Re-enrollment Fee to be eligible to participate in Room Selection.
The priority deadline for students applying for Special Accommodations for housing should submit completed application materials to the Harley Health and Wellness Center by noon on March 16.
Number Draw is the first stage of Room Selection. This will take place in the CCL Conference Room (Prothro, 2nd floor) beginning on Tuesday, March 31. Please plan to come during your scheduled class time, as listed below:
- Rising seniors Tuesday, March 31, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Rising juniors Wednesday, April 1, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Rising sophomores Thursday, April 2, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Last chance to draw Friday, April 3, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Room Selection for the 2015-16 academic year will be held Wednesday, April 22, in the Main Dining Room, Prothro.
- Rising seniors 7-8 p.m. in Prothro, Main Dining Room
- Rising juniors 8-9 p.m. in Prothro, Main Dining Room
- Rising sophomores 9-10 p.m. in Prothro, Main Dining Room
Details regarding the Room Selection process for returning students can be found here: