Sweet Briar College has more than 45 clubs, groups and organizations. These groups support the overall mission of the college and are involved in numerous activities, which promote student growth and development by enriching the academic experiences and providing opportunities to explore community interests, publications and other avenues for involvement.
The purpose of the ICC, a standing committee of the Student Government Association (SGA), shall be to:
- Foster the establishment and participation of clubs and organizations (COs) needed to enrich student life on campus.
- Educate all students about the Policy on Hazing and Standards of Group Behavior.
- Investigate matters that may violate the Policy on Hazing and Standards Group Behavior.
- Conduct trials for clubs, groups, or organizations believed to have violated the Policy on Hazing and Standards of Group Behavior.
- Provide sanctions to clubs, groups, or organizations that are found guilty of violating the Policy on Hazing and Standards of Group Behavior.
- Work within the standards of the Constitution of the Inter-Club Council.
- To visit the ICC page click here.
Campus Christian Fellowship (CCF)
Campus Events Organization (CEO)
Class of 2015
Class of 2016
Class of 2017
Class of 2018
Habitat for Humanity
Help Save the Next Girl
Student Athletic Advisory Committee (SAAC)
Students for Liberty
Sweet Shots (archery)
Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society (SAACS)
Sweet Briar Engineering Society (SBES)
WNRS - FM