Sweet Briar College has more than 45 clubs, groups and organizations. These groups support the overall mission of the college and are involved in numerous activities, which promote student growth and development by enriching the academic experiences and providing opportunities to explore community interests, publications and other avenues for involvement.
The purpose of the ICC, a standing committee of the Student Government Association (SGA), shall be to:
- Foster the establishment and participation of clubs and organizations (COs) needed to enrich student life on campus.
- Educate all students about the Policy on Hazing and Standards of Group Behavior.
- Investigate matters that may violate the Policy on Hazing and Standards Group Behavior.
- Conduct trials for clubs, groups, or organizations believed to have violated the Policy on Hazing and Standards of Group Behavior.
- Provide sanctions to clubs, groups, or organizations that are found guilty of violating the Policy on Hazing and Standards of Group Behavior.
- Work within the standards of the Constitution of the Inter-Club Council.
All Clubs and Organizations
Class of 2012
Class of 2013
Class of 2014
Class of 2015
Sweet Briar Cross Country
Campus Christian Fellowship
Model United Nations
Friends of Art, Jr.
Habitat for Humanity
Phi Beta Lambda
Sweet Briar Engineering Society (SBES)
Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society (SAACS)
The Briar Patch
Falls on Nose
Aints N Asses
Paints and Patches
Taps N Toes