Accessibility Services

Have questions about reasonable academic or housing accommodations? Wondering who to contact?

If you’re a first-year, sophomore, or transfer student, contact Tony Ryals at or 434-381-6306. His office is Prothro 207, on the second floor of Prothro.

If you’re a junior, senior, or M.A.T. student or have questions about ESAs or service animals, contact Hayley Kirby at or 434-381-6580. Her office is Prothro 206, on the second floor of Prothro. 

If you have questions about housing accommodations, contact Tony Ryals or Sierra Leske, Residence Life Manager.