You’ll be joining an amazing group of women this fall. Get ready to celebrate everything you and your new friends will achieve here with the Holla Holla song, which Sweet Briar students sing when someone’s done something noteworthy.
Here are your important next steps:
- Make your deposit! You will need to submit a $250 deposit to hold your place in the entering class.
- We encourage all students to visit campus at least once. Many students will visit multiple times. Click here to see all the ways you can visit.
- Watch your email and mail for further announcements on housing, orientation and student activities for incoming students. This correspondence will come from the Office of Student Life.
- Submit an official final transcript to the admissions office. If you are a first-year student, the transcript must confirm your high school graduation; if you are a transfer student, it must confirm grades for any courses completed since acceptance.
- Read more about what to expect during orientation and important dates to keep track of on the Orientation webpage.
Let’s get Social:
- Let your friends and family know you’re coming to Sweet Briar. Tag us on your social media profiles using @sweetbriaradmissions or @sbcsweetlife and our hashtags: #sweetbriarbound #hollaholla
- Join our community on ZeeMee.
- Check out this list of songs from our Sweet Briar playlist.