Weekly Check Process
- Payment requests must be submitted no later than 5 pm on Friday for the next week’s check run process.
- Checks are printed each week no later than Thursday and mailed/picked up on Friday morning (except for Thanksgiving and Winter break - plan ahead).
- A Petty Cash Reimbursement Form should be presented to the cashier for reimbursements of $100.00 or less.
Payment documentation needed:
- Original invoice (statement must have original invoice attached), Banner account code(s) (Index or Fund/Org/Acct/Prog), and authorized approval signature.
- For special instructions or irregular invoices, complete a Payment Request Form with authorized approval signature.
- For new vendors, completed W-9 form.
- Submit documents through interoffice mail, email: email@example.com, or drop off at the Business Office. Must submit original receipts for employee reimbursements.
Signatures for payment requests
Each department is responsible for ensuring that only authorized individuals approve expenditures.
Authorized individuals should be restricted to department heads/directors or another responsible designated person.
All signatures on College documents must be originals or electronic ID.
Signing, initialing, or using another person’s electronic ID is unacceptable.
Signature stamps seriously weaken internal controls and are strictly prohibited.