The Department of Campus Safety offers a number of services to faculty, staff, students and the public. 

If you’re a member of our on-campus community and have a vehicle on campus, you’ll need to register your vehicle in order to receive a parking pass. 

You can also get your ID card at the campus safety office. 

If you need a ride somewhere on campus, often a campus safety officer will be available to help you. 

Call the office at 434-381-6144 if you have a disabled vehicle, or if you’ve locked your keys in your car or dorm room. 

If you’re interested in fishing in one of the campus lakes, please visit the office in the Wailes Building to receive a permit.

To appeal a parking ticket, please submit the parking ticket appeal form