The Sustainability Club is a student organization that seeks to facilitate vivacious discussion around Sweet Briar campus sustainability, to contribute to bettering the surrounding environment, and to foster genuine interest and initiative in enjoying and protecting natural resources and agricultural developments. The club facilitates opportunities for volunteering within the community, participating in discourse around environmental policy, and informing the campus of sustainability news and developments.
- President: Lilly DeMeritt ’24
- Vice President: Renee Taylor ’24
- Secretary: Vicky Harder ’24
- Treasurer: Abigail McAllister ’24
- Sophomore Representative: Haley Holzworth ’25
- First-year Representatives: Forthcoming
- Advisor: Prof. Lisa Powell