Here are a few ways we’ll help you (and your family!) with the adjustment:
- Pre-departure orientation is provided for all new international students before arrival.
- Airport pick-up is provided to international students who travel on the recommended group flight.
- Arrival orientation is organized with you in mind - upon arrival you’ll get a SIM card, go to the bank to set up a local bank account and go shopping for the essentials that would not fit into your luggage.
- Weekly shuttles to the store are provided free of charge to all students throughout the fall and spring semesters.
- Your DSO team will check in with you often and will host special events for international students to make connections and build friendships.
- Internship and Employment workshops are offered each semester.
- Annual tax preparation assistance is provided.