- Arrive on Thursday to a welcome dinner and keynote address by prize-winning author Thirii Myo Kyaw Myint in the evening.
- Attend your selected workshops Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Spend the afternoons either in continued faculty-led workshops, open studio time, free time or extra activities to be announced closer to the retreat dates.
- Attend an evening of readings with John Gregory Brown and the Sweet Briar creative writing faculty on Friday.
- Enjoy a Saturday evening performance by Orange Grove Dance Company.
The retreat will conclude on Sunday afternoon by 3 p.m. to allow time to travel home!