Sweet Briar’s health clinic offers free onsite medical care to all students five days a week, provided by HealthWorks. The on-site clinic is located in the lower level of Mills Chapel.
You can reach the clinic at 434-381-6103 or email@example.com.
If you have a medical emergency please contact Campus Safety at 434-381-6111.
Medical Health Services:
- Testing for strep, flu, COVID and pregnancy
- Upper respiratory problems (cold, flu, bronchitis)
- Gastrointestinal issues (vomiting, diarrhea, reflux)
- Skin care (rashes, bug bites, burns, abrasions)
- Ear aches or infections
- Infections (viral, UTI, strep, eye)