Application for Graduation



  • Grading Option Form: Use this form to audit a course or to change your registration in a course to the pass/credit/no credit grading option.



  • Transcript Request Form: Use this form to request a paper copy of your Sweet Briar College, JYF in Paris or JYS in Seville transcript.
  • Click here for more information and alternative ways of requesting or receiving a transcript.

Transfer of Credit

  • Study Away Proposed Courses Form: Required of all students completing coursework while studying away.
  • Transfer of Credit Approval Form: Required for all non-SBC courses taken after becoming a student at Sweet Briar College. This form is not required for coursework completed before a student’s first semester at Sweet Briar.