Meet the 2022-2023 Executive Board
- President - Kate Campbell ’24
- Vice President of Leadership Development - Danielle Ownby ’25
- Secretary - Molly Booth ’25
- Director of Club Programming - Valen Foster ’25
- Director of Event Planning - Olivia Heffernan ’25
- First-Year Director of Event Planning - Caroline Lilly ’26
- Advisor - Jess Austin, Director of Student Engagement
Held in the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. Clubs, organizations and communities come together during this event to answer questions about their respective groups and help students get involved on campus.
Tap Club Spirit Week Carnival
A fundraising event hosted by ICC with the help of Sweet Briar’s tap clubs. All money raised from the event is donated to the Love Like Adam Foundation, which is a foundation dedicated to sharing Adam Oakes’ story and providing hazing prevention education. This event features fun activities such as carnival games, a dunk tank and a bake sale!
Hazing Prevention Week
A week dedicated to providing hazing prevention education and training. ICC hosts events such as bingo, trivia, workshops and more. Additionally, we end the week by holding “These Hands DONUT Haze”, a gathering of students who sign the pledge to prevent hazing on campus. After signing, everyone enjoys donuts together!
Student Involvement Recognition Ceremony
Hosted in partnership with a variety of other campus organizations, this end-of-year ceremony celebrates the achievements of individual students, as well as campus clubs, organizations and communities.
Connect with us: